- About Indian Summer Pool & Spa
- Mission Statement
- Products and Services
- Associations and Organizations
Indian Summer Pool & Spa traces its beginnings to Fender Brothers Construction, which was founded in 1984 by brothers Doug and Craig Fender. Known for their quality home remodeling and concrete work, it was a natural progression for them to enter the pool and spa arena in 1988 when given the opportunity to build a pool for a current remodeling customer. Beginning with both Hybrid stainless steel pools and vinyl liner pools in 1988, they earned two NSPI awards for their pool installations before progressing to gunite pools in 1991.
Doug Fender, the company CEO and sales manager has designed many award-winning pools and spas which incorporate ultra-contemporary features such as glass block fountains cascading into pools and spas, automatic pool/spa covers, cutting edge - negative edge designs that overlook lakes and rivers as well as heavily wooded areas to create an extension of the horizon in the pool itself. Natural type pools are his design specialty, they feature native rock streams, bridges, grottos, special lighting, and waterfall effects as well as artificial boulder work so popular with today's discerning pool owner.
Doug's brother, Craig Fender, is an artisan at pool construction. Craig has managed and installed many small to medium-sized commercial and residential pool/spa/building projects. Craig's natural skill and his precision approach to pool construction results in a meticulously executed project with the skills of all personnel brought together to create a true, quality pool, spa, or pool and spa combination.
Doug and Craig have brought together some of the area’s finest craftsmen. People who still have pride in their work. With the skills that Doug, Craig, and their fellow craftsmen bring to each project's plate, you will be in good hands for an on-time, on-budget completion with long-lasting quality.
EXCELLENCE ~ ESTABLISHED AND EXPERIENCED
Custom Swimming Pools And Spas By Indian Summer Pool And Spa. An Established Luxury Swimming Pool And Spa Builder In Business Over 30 Years In The Missouri Area. We Build Gunite Swimming Pools And Spas, 1 Piece Fiberglass Swimming Pools And Spas And Vinyl Liner Swimming Pools. We Do All Types Of Pools For All Types Of Budgets. Each One Is Unique. We Are Not A Cookie Cutter Builder!
With 100’s Of Pools Completed, We Have The Experience You're Looking For, The Reliability You Deserve, And The Stability That Assures You We Will Be There If A Problem Ever Arises In The Years To Come.
PURPOSE BEHIND THE PEOPLE
We Build Poolscapes and Outdoor Living Areas That Enrich People’s Lives With Custom Swimming Pools And Spas That Add Lasting Value To Your Home As Well As Enabling Quality, Clean Fun That Will Build Memories That Will Last A Lifetime.
WE’RE HERE TO SERVE
We Keep Year Round Swimming Pool Building and Repair Technician Staff To Serve All Your Needs, No Matter The Season. We Also Keep A Pool Professional With 10+ Years Of Experience Available For All Office Open Hours To Answer Questions And Provide Complete Customer Service. We Are Fully Licensed, As Well As Workman's Compensation And General Liability Insured For Your Protection.
WIDE SERVICE AREA
We Work Throughout Missouri In Cities And Towns Like Springfield, Ozark, Nixa, Republic, Rogersville, Marshfield, Monett, Aurora, Mt. Vernon, Joplin, Carthage, Branson, Blue Eye, Hollister, Ridgecrest, Lebanon, Strafford, Fair Grove, Bolivar, Mountain Grove, West Plains, Buffalo, Walnut Grove, Walnut Shade, Lebanon, Rolla, Osage Beach, Kansas City, Overland Park Ks., St. Louis,Ash Grove, Branson, Branson West, Brookline, Fair Grove, Forsythe, Highlandville, Kimberling City, Lebanon, Marshfield, Mt. Vernon, Ridgedale, Shell Knob, Spokane, Springfield, Strafford, Willard And Practically All Points Between.
Indian Summer Pool and Spa has as its core belief, that we are in business to accomplish two goals. The first and foremost is to provide a quality product that will provide not only function but aesthetic excellence. The second responsibility is to provide a medium by which our staff is able to be challenged and therein grow in directions that will ultimately enhance the skills, abilities and personal goals of our associates.
- Custom Concrete Pools
- Fiberglass Pools
- Vinyl Liner Pools
- Hybrid Pools
- Pool Covers
- Design Services
- Commercial Pools
- Outdoor Living
- Hot Tubs
- Pool/Spa Service & Repair
- Landscape Services
At Indian Summer Pool and Spa, we're proud to be members of the following associations and organizations.
According to a recent Princeton Study, 85% of consumers would prefer to do business with a BBB Accredited Business! We encourage you to check out our company report by clicking on the link below:
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB's service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau's or an alternative provider's binding arbitration program.
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company's attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau
The Certified Pool/Spa Operator® certification program has delivered more training than any other program in the pool and spa industry since 1972, resulting in more than 200,000 successful CPO® certifications in 44 countries.
CPO® certification courses are designed to provide individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. It covers 14-16 hours of information from the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook (provided) and local codes taught by an NSPF® Instructor.
The CPO® program is widely accepted by health departments.
Springfield Chamber Of Commerce is a private, voluntary, not-for-profit organization of business and professional people dedicated to improving the economic environment of Springfield, Missouri, and the surrounding area.
- Nearly 2,000 member businesses and organizations
- Employees of Chamber member businesses total more than 100,000
- Businesses with 25 or fewer employees comprise nearly 80 percent of our membership